Conversations With Myself
Friday, November 25, 2005
  I'm Batman
You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight. As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight

88%

William Wallace

75%

The Terminator

75%

Neo, the "One"

67%

Maximus

63%

Lara Croft

58%

Indiana Jones

58%

James Bond, Agent 007

54%

El Zorro

46%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

Captain Jack Sparrow

46%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
 
Comments:
Do you think Batman wears undies?

Do you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Here you will find what I find interesting to comment on. What interests me is Music, especially Church Music. Photography, Programming, Golf, and Politics.

Name:
Location: Thorndale, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been married for almost 23 years, and am the father of a teenage girl. I spend my days programming in just about any language they want in the banking and investing field. In the evening I work on my music, currently concentrating on arrangements and new choral pieces for my Church Choir. I have been Minister of Music, at my church for the past year, looking forward to next year. When I have time, I take pictures of anything and anyone. Also I play golf, not very well, but I enjoy it. Finally what I enjoy most is spending time with my family.

Blogs I Read

ARCHIVES
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / January 2007 /


Terror Alert Level

Powered by Blogger